March has been an interesting month, hasn’t it? Between work, school and domestic responsibilities I’ve had little time to relax. But I did manage to squeeze some new loves into my life this month.
1. Soy Candles from this Etsy shop. I’ve had my eye on these bad boys for some time now and I decided to cave and snag a few. Who can resist yummy smells with a geeky theme? I opted for the 4 pack sampler to test out the scents. After analyzing each scent description, I settled on:
Hobbiton (Fresh and floral)
221B Baker Street (Sweet with a hint of leather)
Reading Nook (Sweet, old books)
I have already ordered full size version of my favorites. I highly recommend Reading Nook!
2. Air Plants. I just bought a new batch and they are SO easy to maintain (not to mention pretty cool to look at). The great thing about air plants is how little they require. Water them once week, very little sunlight and not much attention needed. Weekly I give my collection a 20 minute soak then I set them on parchment paper for a few hours. Once they’re dry they get tossed in the various vases and containers I have around my house.
3. The Kindle case I bought here. I’m going to be really honest – I bought this case because it reminded me of the door to Bag End.
4. Blind Bags and Mystery Boxes. I bought quite a few of these (plus a few Funkos) this week when I made a completely unneeded trip to Toys R Us. I’d say that I have a borderline addiction to surprise toys. If you want details about what was inside them, let me know in the Comments!
5. Stationery from this Etsy Shop. I love to penpal (forgive me if you are waiting on something from me) and I LOVE STATIONERY. Randomly searching around brought me to this lovely Etsy shot and I wasn’t disappointed with the product I received.
That’s it for me! What are you guys loving this month?